This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Laptop is running out of memory with large Smartview retrieve

August 19 2012 at 2:48 PM
No score for this post

from IP address 204.156.121.8

I am putting out Smartview 11.1.2.2 and during late stress testing I am having an issue running out of memory. I am doing a series of large queries and each takes more and more memory until it runns out, and you have to close excel to get the memory back. It looks like a memory leak. Has anyone seen this and if it also happens in 11.1.2.1?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Laptop is running out of memory with large Smartview retrieve - Tim Tow on Aug 20, 9:54 AM
    1. Re: Laptop is running out of memory with large Smartview retrieve - Darin Pope on Aug 20, 10:22 AM
      1. Re: Laptop is running out of memory with large Smartview retrieve - Tim Tow on Aug 20, 12:21 PM
        1. Re: Laptop is running out of memory with large Smartview retrieve - Rob Vicker on Aug 29, 11:04 AM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.