creating production - planning application in dev version 11.1.2September 9 2012 at 3:57 AM
No score for this post
|Lost admin |
from IP address 18.104.22.168
It's very normal request those who do on a daily basis, I haven't production activities my late version of migration experience dates back to 9.2.
I have new assignment, where the client wanted me to put up a synch process of production to Dev planning ....
Correct me If am not right some point.
For application not existing in Dev.
1. I will be creating a shell on dev with same name ---
2. LCM export from prod to dev (move all objects)
3. for loading data - does it have to be same level o load from prod to dev ?
Thanks in advance.
- sorry for 3 point not making it right - Lost admin on Sep 9, 2012, 4:31 AM
- RTM - Cameron Lackpour on Sep 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
- THANKS Cameron!! - Lost admin on Sep 9, 2012, 4:14 PM