Performed a TestJanuary 4 2017 at 2:10 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Force Logoff Application Managers
I did a test on the retrieval issue. Unfortunately my results contradict what we thought happened.
1. Logged in as ‘Admin’ and retrieved a big retrieval on Distr cube on Dev.
2. Immediately executed the DisableAppCon.mxl then export database. This is exact same as what was ...happening on AUM3.
3. As my retrieval was going with the hourglass, the second I started the MaxL , I got this popup ...on my Excel: Request [SpreadsheetOperation] from user [nstevens@AD_Group] was terminated by an ...admin user.
4. And my data export continued as desired.
5. Therefore I have zero idea why Ruth did not get here retrieval killed and the automated process ...continued.
Now I'm thoroughly confused. Was this most likely just a hiccup? Is it even possible to troubleshoot?
Not sure why it's such a big issue to begin with.
- Answers to this all over this message board - Cameron Lackpour on Jan 4, 2017, 3:09 PM
- No real solution, but here's what I did.... - sdt on Jan 6, 2017, 9:22 AM