Break it downJanuary 5 2017 at 12:19 PM
No score for this post
|Cameron Lackpour |
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Re: Xref / Xwrite
Since it works sometimes, it almost certainly has to either be:
1) Block related -- XREF or even the overall formula is puking because blocks don't exist or the formula itself fails.
2) That really cool XREF to a variable isn't working because it's...too cool for Essbase. Or something like that.
If you could FIX on an example intersection where there is a block and then another test where there isn't and use that IF test the it works/it goes tits up results would tell you that.
You might also try getting rid of the XREF, push the value to the target, and then do the math there.
- Re: Break it down - Javier on Jan 5, 2017, 3:35 PM
- Re: Break it down - Pete on Jan 5, 2017, 3:52 PM
- Re: Break it down - Javier on Jan 5, 2017, 4:15 PM
- Re: Break it down - Javier on Jan 5, 2017, 4:20 PM
- Sigh - Pete on Jan 5, 2017, 6:59 PM
- Actually! - Pete on Jan 5, 2017, 7:01 PM
- Call me Ned - Cameron Lackpour on Jan 5, 2017, 4:30 PM
- details - Krishna on Jan 6, 2017, 9:16 AM
- Any suggestions? - Krishna on Jan 9, 2017, 4:10 PM
- Re: Any suggestions? - Pete on Jan 9, 2017, 8:07 PM