This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Call me Ned

January 5 2017 at 4:30 PM
No score for this post
Cameron Lackpour 
from IP address 173.49.81.149

Response to Re: Break it down

>>I am, unlike Cameron 'Luddite' Lackpour, very impressed with the xref to a variable bit to get the consolidation of the original forecast and new data.
^^^Actually, I did think it was pretty cool. Beyond cool. So cool that I am totally going to steal it. Although I do sort of wonder about performance. Wouldn't it be faster to do a single push and the do the rest of the math in the target? This is a cross application pull/push.

>>Perhaps you could do something similar? Could get a bit messy - maybe just load into a seperate member (another scenario or version and then consolidate on the target).
^^^If I didn't make this clear (and apparently I didn't, this was what I was suggesting.

Regards,

Cmaeron Lackpour

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. details - Krishna on Jan 6, 2017, 9:16 AM
    1. Any suggestions? - Krishna on Jan 9, 2017, 4:10 PM
      1. Re: Any suggestions? - Pete on Jan 9, 2017, 8:07 PM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.