Re: Where to start?March 24 2017 at 10:04 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Where to start?
Thanks Dave for your reply.
"CALC DIM calculates but one dimension, CALC ALL does the entire database." this line does't make sense to me because the data we talk about in essbase cube is a combination of each member from all dimensions.
if i say i am calculating one dimension it should calculate all combinations with respective other dimensions members to show up the data.i am confused on that statement how could we say only one dimension is calculated?
- Re: Where to start? - Jeff McAhren on Mar 24, 2017, 12:07 PM
- Re: Where to start? - Mike Henderson on Mar 24, 2017, 12:25 PM
- Re: Where to start? - sameer on Mar 26, 2017, 3:35 AM
- Re: Where to start? - Jeff McAhren on Mar 27, 2017, 10:01 AM
- Re: Where to start? - Pete on Mar 27, 2017, 5:41 PM
- Here you go... - Cameron Lackpour on Mar 28, 2017, 10:37 AM
- Actually! - Pete on Mar 27, 2017, 5:52 PM
- Which brings all of this back to RTM - Cameron Lackpour on Mar 28, 2017, 10:33 AM