Re: Where to start?March 26 2017 at 3:35 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: Where to start?
Thanks you all.
thanks for your reply.
Here my question is not whare to start what to use either cac all or calc dim OR year dimension ..etc
my question is logicial not technical.
for example if we have performed calcdim on account dimension and not on departments, in samrtview if we want to see data it should't have any difference in any angle of combinations(either account or departments) because we see data in combination not only in sigle dimension prespective.
here in this case if we pull data at diffent aggrigate levels of departments it shoud have caluculated already while account dimension aggrigation(aggrigation means calculating data to upper level based on current comnination data points). because data in essbase means data point not represented by single dimension.
- Re: Where to start? - Jeff McAhren on Mar 27, 2017, 10:01 AM
- Re: Where to start? - Pete on Mar 27, 2017, 5:41 PM
- Here you go... - Cameron Lackpour on Mar 28, 2017, 10:37 AM
- Actually! - Pete on Mar 27, 2017, 5:52 PM
- Which brings all of this back to RTM - Cameron Lackpour on Mar 28, 2017, 10:33 AM