This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Sunday June 25, 8:45 AM, JW Marriott San Antonio, Grand Oaks Ballroom

June 15 2017 at 11:00 AM
No score for this post

Jeff McAhren 
from IP address 165.225.34.125

Response to Big news: Hyperion on-premise premier support extended

I usually arrive mid-day on Sunday, but I'm going out of my way to be at the conference by 9:30 AM at the latest this year.

8:45 AM Keynote: Matt Bradley, Sr. VP of Business Analytics Product Development
9:30 AM On-Premise Update
11:00 AM Bridge to Cloud (Hybrid)
12:00 PM Lunch Cibolo Canyon 5/6/7
1:00 PM EPM Cloud
2:30 PM Special Preview from the Data Relationship Management Team
3:10 PM EPM Cloud (Continued)
4:30 PM BI Cloud Services for EPM

As for future releases, I'm definitely hearing conflicting things about what's going on.. we had a nice contingent of experts on hand at the Dallas user group meeting a few weeks ago who spoke freely on this very topic, and there seemed to be a consensus that we won't see a big on-prem release for quite a while.

But then exactly one week later, I spoke with a knowledgeable partner principal who said that Oracle reversed course on this, and is back to committing to a major on-prem sooner than later. I asked him who his source was, and it was an authoritative Oracle employee.

So, who knows. Maybe we'll find out at KScope.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Sunday June 25, 8:45 AM, JW Marriott San Antonio, Grand Oaks Ballroom - TimG on Jun 15, 2017, 12:01 PM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.