ASO Dimension build questionJune 15 2017 at 5:39 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have a situation where I need to replace the existing members with the other members during dimension build from the file.
Example: I have an outline member 12345 - Alias "ABC". I need to replace this member with the matching record from dim build file.
Dim build flat file contains two column (old value|new value)
After the changes, the outline members should have updated member name and old alias name.
54321 - Alias "ABC".
Please let me know how to accomplish it.
Thanks in advance!
- I don't think possible - Anonymous on Jun 15, 2017, 7:47 PM
- Re: I don't think possible - TimG on Jun 15, 2017, 8:03 PM
- Re: I don't think possible - AU on Jun 16, 2017, 9:38 AM
- Celvin Kattokaran's Essbase Member Ops utility - Mike Henderson on Jun 16, 2017, 9:53 AM
- it works with all Essbase outlines <eom> - Celvin Kattookaran on Jun 17, 2017, 12:42 PM