This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Sunday June 25, 8:45 AM, JW Marriott San Antonio, Grand Oaks Ballroom
    • Jeff McAhren
      Posted Jun 15, 2017 11:00 AM

I usually arrive mid-day on Sunday, but I'm going out of my way to be at the conference by 9:30 AM at the latest this year.

8:45 AM Keynote: Matt Bradley, Sr. VP of Business Analytics Product Development
      9:30 AM On-Premise Update
      11:00 AM Bridge to Cloud (Hybrid)
      12:00 PM Lunch Cibolo Canyon 5/6/7
      1:00 PM EPM Cloud
      2:30 PM Special Preview from the Data Relationship Management Team
      3:10 PM EPM Cloud (Continued)
      4:30 PM BI Cloud Services for EPM

As for future releases, I'm definitely hearing conflicting things about what's going on.. we had a nice contingent of experts on hand at the Dallas user group meeting a few weeks ago who spoke freely on this very topic, and there seemed to be a consensus that we won't see a big on-prem release for quite a while.

But then exactly one week later, I spoke with a knowledgeable partner principal who said that Oracle reversed course on this, and is back to committing to a major on-prem sooner than later. I asked him who his source was, and it was an authoritative Oracle employee.

So, who knows. Maybe we'll find out at KScope.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.