This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

EAS data load - Location of Error file

September 7 2006 at 6:11 AM
No score for this post
Alan Hutchins 
from IP address 193.36.79.211

Is it possible to change the default location of the dataload error file.

At the moment ours is set to go to a drive on the server - which is uselss for me, as I cannot then see the file.

Under App Mgr the default location was to the client machine, which is what I want. I know that I can manually change the location, but I have to do this every time I do a dataload.

My IT Tech guy says that he has found the EAS configuration file, but there seems to be no setting that allows the value to be modified.

Does anyone know how (if) this can be amended permanently ?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Javier

Re: EAS data load - Location of Error file

No score for this post
September 7 2006, 9:12 AM 

That's interesting. My error files have always been created on the local machine. Default client installation (EAS 7.1.3).

Re: EAS data load - Location of Error file

No score for this post
September 7 2006, 9:25 AM 

My error files from a dataload also go to the C: drive on the client.

Current Topic - EAS data load - Location of Error file
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.