One of our clients (Oracle Platinum Partner) is currently in the market to hire a mid-level Hyperion Essbase or Planning Consultant as a full-time employee.
Relocation is not required so long as you live near a major airport and are up for extensive travel (probably 4 days week from home – sometimes 5 days week). Remote work will be available when compatible with client engagement requirements.
Ideally, you currently live on or very near the West Coast.
Visa sponsorship is not currently available.
Competitive base salary, bonus, insurance benefits package, and career path for professional growth.
The successful applicant needs have the following skills/experience:
• 3-4 years Essbase and/or Planning development experience (full SDLC)
• ASO and BSO experience
• Complex calc script/Hyperion Business Rules/Calc Manager development
• Java or VB or C or Essbase APIs
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
• Able to work independently/minimal supervision
• Experience communicating with client staff at all levels
• HFM experience or exposure
• Version 11 implementation(s)
• Multiplatform server experience (Unix and Windows)
• ETL tools such as – ODI/FDM/SSIS
• Scripting – MaxL/DOS batch/shell scripting/VBScript/Perl
Contact Daniel Barber: [email protected]
or call 610-847-2143