This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hyperion reporting Studio - Runtime error

February 21 2013 at 6:08 AM
No score for this post

from IP address 62.157.208.213

Hi all,

I have a problem with hyperion financial reporting studio version (11.1.2.507). I created a report with several grids and charts a while ago. The report is executable and its working fine in hyperion workspace.

Now I want to edit the charts in this report, but when I click on the graphical element in HFR-Studio a run-time error is displayed. After the error occurs the whole report is not editable anymore and all elements in HFR studio are crossed by thin lines.

The Error Messages are:

1.) Run-time error '0' --> OK

2.) Run-time error '440': Automation error --> OK

Here is a screenshot of the error and the report with the crossed lines:

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3173/liszz6wd_jpg.htm

Any ideas?! Thx for your help!

Kind regards,
Martin

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Has this ever worked correctly?

No score for this post
February 21 2013, 11:10 AM 

This isn't due to a recent software update, is it?

No Software update

No score for this post
February 21 2013, 11:39 AM 

No, there was no software update for HFR Studio.

And yes, the report worked correctly in HFR Studio too.

I tested another report with 3 charts. 2 charts are working correctly, one chart is corrupt. It is really strange, I found out that the chart is not bound any longer to a grid (chart properties). The chart type is displayed (Bar chart), but all other information are empty (e.g. Grid, Data Range)

I have no Idea why the connection to the grid has been lost. The grid is still in the report and it's working.

Current Topic - Hyperion reporting Studio - Runtime error
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.