Return to Forum  

Dominator .25 Introduction, New pics. *Project Finished*

August 24 2009 at 7:23 PM
Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
Timo  (Login nuuskis)

Hello everybody, I'm newbie here but been lurking on the forum for months and thought that it is time to introduce myself happy.gif

Here's what I have so far:
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
1250 in .25, the forestock has been epoxy glued to the stock making it one piece,the "claw" holding the forestock to barrel has been removed and the stock has been sanded under the barrel to make it real free float. Also added a Harris-type bipod and swivel mount for it.

Installed adjustable buttstock and filled the buttpiece of the stock with sand to add some weight and balance the gun.

Made a bigger bolt and longer bolthandle "8-ball" happy.gif for easy cocking. Installed long weaver rail for scope.

Here's how She performs:
2,65mm @ 25M , 5 shots

7,65mm @ 50M, 5 shots

38,65mm @ 100M, 8 shots.

So far I've been happy with the power (50j) and especially the accuracy, so I haven't done any "power mods" yet..
But I'm seriously considering them too, just worrieng about losing accuracy.

Thanks for a great forum , and all the fearless modders that make it happy.gif

Here's some new pics on the way.

Modified the pistol grip to better and comfortable grip, laminated the whole stock with fiberglass and added the waterlevel to scope. Changed the sling for more matching black, Coated the pistol grip and forestock with non-slip fabric for better grip.Added the picatinny rail for adjustable cheek piece. Changed the hammersping, added more weight to the hammer and drilled the tranferport and polished ports.Added DIY 6 chambered silencer. Now I'm off to paint the stock.Maybe tomorrow more pics.

Added command arms adjustable cheek piece:
Finished gun:

It now pushes the 31gr baracuda 268-272m/s (892-905 ft/s) and +70j power.

The gun weights ~7kg happy.gif and does one holers in 25m. Project finished, I'm satisfied.

This message has been edited by nuuskis on Nov 4, 2009 9:13 AM
This message has been edited by nuuskis on Oct 8, 2009 11:17 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Moderators: Richwoods, Pelleteer2, JG1966, bigtoe01