<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

trigger pull

July 17 2012 at 1:56 PM
No score for this post
nampa  (Login nampa)

Recently purchased Hammeril 850 for indoor shooting. I have a question that I would appreciate some assistance on. When I tested the rifle for trigger pull in registered around 3 pounds. I talked with the people I bought it from and they said that was standard for the rifle. I asked if it could be reduced and they said no. Does anyone know if the trigger pull can be reduced further? I usually shoot silhouettes with a 22 or larger caliber and the triger pull on my rifles is one and one-half to two pounds. It would really help me to reduce the pull in that is possible. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Nampa

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
richwoods
(Login icufuzz)
Moderators

EZ trigger pull...

No score for this post
July 18 2012, 2:47 PM 

REARSPROCKET
(Login REARSPROCKET)

Re: EZ trigger pull...

No score for this post
July 19 2012, 6:40 AM 

TIm
(Login timonline101)

No score for this post
November 1 2014, 3:26 PM 

Roald
(Premier Login rbva)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
November 3 2014, 7:00 PM 

Great find, thanks very much for sharing.
It looks like they have the two stage step built into it too.
I'll have to try one. happy.gif

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Moderators: Richwoods, Pelleteer2, JG1966, bigtoe01