Return to Forum  

which kind adapter can be fix on the 1250 regulator

June 26 2012 at 12:08 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
wangxiaomao  (Login wangxiaomao66)

I like to use the tank which used on the airforce talon on my 1250, so which kind adapter i can use in order to fix the 1250 regulator? and where can i but it? Thank you for ur help/.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

         Moderators: Richwoods, Pelleteer2, JG1966, bigtoe01