<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Racing Toward Answers in Autism: Latest in Biomedical Research

August 27 2004 at 6:38 AM
No score for this post

REGISTER AT: http://www.autism-society.org/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=2723

Racing Toward Answers in Autism:
Latest in Biomedical Research

The growing incidence of autism spectrum disorder has intensified the "race" to find answers and solutions.

Until recently, educational and other types of behavioral and psychosocial interventions have provided the majority of the treatment options.

Now, though the emergence of biomedical research and clinical interventions, we are finding many new exciting discoveries and potential answers.

This conference, jointly sponsored by the Autism Society of America and the Indiana Resource Center for Autism, brings together those that are the leaders in this new field of biomedical interventions specific to ASD.

Through presenting the myriad of perspectives on topics ranging from genetics to immune related disorders, we hope to meld together the leading research into a more focused application of clinical interventions.

Our intent, is to have the attendees not only learn the latest in biomedical research, but be able to take this information and make an immediate impact on the lives of those on the autism spectrum.

Autism is treatable....and it is treatable TODAY!

SPEAKING AT THE CONFERENCE:

Art Beaudet
Timothy Buie
Dan Burton
George Lambert
Allen Lewis
Woody McGinnis
Marvin Natowicz
John Pangborn
Jim Perrin
Bernard Rimland
Paul Shattock
Andrew Wakefield

(The final presentation schedule has not been set at this time.)

HOUSING INFORMATION:

A limited number of Hotel rooms have been reserved at a $149.00 rate at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown. Please call 1-877-640-7666 to make your reservation. You will need to know the group code.

The GROUP CODE is seven letters: AUTAUTA

You can also use this GROUP CODE online at: www.indymarriott.com and Click on "Reservations" in the Upper left-hand corner. Put the GROUP CODE in the light blue box after you have selected your dates in the darker blue box on the reservations page.

REGISTER AT: http://www.autism-society.org/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=2723

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

how can i find out more about biomed:

No score for this post
October 26 2004, 1:04 PM 

i take care of my three year old grandson keiran who is autistic and i am very interested in any treatment being used that would cure or help my grndson. i have found it very difficuilt to find help hear in scotland. do you have anyone hear that would help me to help my little grandson or would i have to go to america or would you help us through E mail

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Racing Toward Answers in Autism: Latest in Biomedical Research
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement