<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

dalby

August 10 2009 at 3:06 PM
joe thompson#19 

hi cal
i dont think i will be able to come to dalby forest tomorrow if i can what time shall i come send me a message of the plan but wont be able to peddle i have torn my liggemant in my leg i think i might be ok for wednesday but retired racing on 65cc now i think championship gone my first championship i didny finish i might ride 65cc a bit for a mess but i think i am done you are like 100 points in front of me now and so is josh crook i am about 7th what do you think?
adam burgoyne landed on my leg lol
the bmx track is down hill isnt it so i wont have to peddle loads i will be fit for just ridin slowlwy round the bmx track i think but if we were going to do all the trails i think it would be to hard
thanks bye

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Team Crossfire

Re: dalby

August 10 2009, 5:44 PM 

Hi Joe, hope your leg is better soon, we were all really worried when your bike came up the hill without you, then when your helmet, boots and race jeans were carried through the pits we were very, very worried!!

Lets leave it a week or so, I think the forest will be very muddy tomorrow as we've had a lot of rain.

If I were you I would still do the remaining 2 championship rounds on the 65. Anything can happen to the other riders, everyone has bad luck. I think a top 10 position in the championship would still be great result for your first full year racing. Better than coming nowhere in the 85s. You've got all Winter to get up to speed on the 85 for next season. That's just my opinion.

Seeya soon

Paul
Team Manager, Mechanic, Sponsor, Odd Job Man...
Crossland Racing

joe thompson#19

ok

August 10 2009, 7:01 PM 

hi
yes thats a good idea am i still comming to your house for a bit
yes dalby forest will be very muddy esspecially when you have to peddle through it i am fine from the crash just have a bad leg cant move it much but i can walk fine just a bit unnstable
could you ring my mum to let her know because whats happening because we rang you and you were not there
thx
b
y
e

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on GeneralCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement