I get his "All roads lead to Rome" ideology...

by (Login The-Universe)
Admin

...but why'd he take the detour that went over the Alps?

Yes, it would be interesting to see what the compiler memory capacity is at this stage. Maybe if you have compatible code of 150K or more, you could test it and tell us how it went.

Pete

Posted on Dec 27, 2008, 10:47 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Well, all of the current talk is about the IDE bugs and ......... on Dec 27
 Arrrrrg... on Dec 27
  * I think it only works on QBguy's code, lol on Dec 27
   *No worries Galleon, I still have faith in this project. on Dec 27
    *Faith is believing in something that you may never see! on Dec 27
     I think the problem I having with it is now I have to have faith in too many things... on Dec 28
      * Well said! My feelings exactly. We need QB64 SOON ! on Dec 28
      * If Linux is a "hobbyrating system" then what does that make Vista?qbguy on Dec 28
       * If we had QB64, Vista would be fine. You Linux and IDE lovers are stopping that! on Dec 28
       It makes Vista a finished working usable operating system on Dec 29
        Installing Windows is easier than installing Linux.qbguy on Jan 10
         * Great, but why is this NOT in the Linus Forum? on Jan 10
          * Because it is in reply to Pete's post about Linux in this forumqbguy on Jan 10
           * And also because the name of the Operating System is Linux and not Linusqbguy on Jan 10
           *That's not a good reason! You can post it in Linus and post the link. on Jan 10
         LOL - I think you meant that the other way around but Windows really is easier... on Jan 10
          Well if your'e counting OEM Windowsqbguy on Jan 10
           * Oh, I'm sorry. I meant... Go to a store other than K-Mart. on Jan 11
  * Qb64 already supports SHELL, but mouse needs the new underscore syntax at least for nowqbguy on Dec 29
   * Thanks to the L word, we are still waiting for Absolute and Interrupt too. on Dec 29

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement