Blogger Tricks
Respond to this messageReturn to Helpful Tips Forum
Original Message
  • Re: Hi Penny
    • (Login LindaSkyview)
      Bird Lover
      Posted Oct 15, 2010 9:26 AM

Penny, the Bona products are also carried by Lowe's. They are in the hardwood floor display section.

I bought the cleaning pad w/handle, and the cleaner goes in the spray bottle, which is also included. The pad is very wide, washable, and covers a lot of floor per sweep. However, I would say this method is good for light cleaning, as I noticed that it didn't take off embedded dirt. (This is an old floor which has been neglected, in a 1958 house I'm remodeling. I since decided to get the flooring sanded, stained and given three coats of urethane. With all that done, the Bona cleaner will probably work just fine.)

LindaSkyview
      Western NC mountains
      Zone 6b - Sunset Zone 36 - Heat Zone 4,5,6
      [linked image]
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Please visit our sister sites:Brugmansias and More ,The Butterfly Forum, Feathered Friends Forum, The Bug Forum and The Hummingbird Forum

Established October 11, 2007