I pfound my pfeil!February 22 2010 at 11:09 AM
Graeme Davidson (Login gcdavidson)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Great start, although ....
Got some work done on the hobby room this weekend, and after clearing away a mountain of Ikea cardboard, I found my kit! The shrink wrap is still on it!
On the plus side, I got all my wall cabinets mounted, and they are on pretty square! It was actually very easy with a 2nd person to help.
Vic, I would not have even thought to fix those little knock out marks. I think I will build mine 'gear-up'
- If you build "gear up"... - Anonymous Shitpumper on Feb 22, 2010, 11:39 AM
- ^ That was my post, but I mustn't have been logged in.... - Brent Fordham on Feb 22, 2010, 1:09 PM
- OTB vs Scratchbuilding - Graeme Davidson on Feb 22, 2010, 5:25 PM
- Before I couldn't even see the forum unless.... - Brent on Feb 23, 2010, 7:09 AM
- Yea Graeme, I did not even try to fix the ones in the wheel wells. nt - Anonymous Shitpumper on Feb 22, 2010, 2:53 PM
- What Brent posted! nt - Victor Scheuerman on Feb 22, 2010, 2:54 PM