Funston-Boschfontein-Tilinta(Spelling is off)October 29 2010 at 1:51 AM
No score for this post
|Bob Burns (no login)|
Response to Re: MS Boschfontein
Thanks Bob 1942: What I would really like is a copy of the War Diary for the USAT Frederick Funston for the month of January 1943. As you may have read from earliar posts, the NARA MD archive said it does not exist. I do have the rest of the Transports with the TF62.6 January 1943 War Diary's.
The NARA MD location responded the same to inquires regarding the Boschfontein, "no War Diary's available for November 1942. I believe the first diary they have for this Dutch tranport is December 1942. I may not have the right spelling but I am looking for info on another Dutch transport during Nov 1942, whih may have transported other units of the 214th CAR from New Zealand to New Caledonia called the Tabinta (probably spelled wrong) got this from a living member of the 214thCAR.
Re: Funston-Boschfontein-Tilinta(Spelling is off) - Bob1942 on Oct 29, 2010, 6:10 AM
- MS Tabinta-MS Boschfontein-President Grant - Bob Burns on Nov 1, 2010, 10:09 PM
- Re: MS Tabinta-MS Boschfontein-President Grant - Bob1942 on Nov 2, 2010, 1:43 AM
- surviving war diaries for any U.S. Army transports? - Nelson on Nov 2, 2010, 8:17 AM
- war diary for USAT Frederick Funston available beginning April 1943? - Nelson on Nov 2, 2010, 8:25 AM
- War Diary's for USS Frederick Funston - Bob Burns on Nov 8, 2010, 3:34 AM
- Re: War Diaries for USS Frederick Funston - Nelson on Nov 8, 2010, 6:04 AM
- Re: War Diaries for USS Frederick Funston - Bob Burns on Nov 8, 2010, 1:50 PM
- War Diaries - USAT Republic, PLUM, Bloemfontein - johnday3 on Dec 3, 2013, 2:12 AM
- Re: War Diaries - Nelson on Dec 6, 2013, 8:39 PM