Return to Index  

A very brief answer

June 23 2015 at 4:12 AM
No score for this post
KevinD  (no login)

Response to Kevin: A rethink and three last candidates...

>>>>>>>>>...for my part anyway. Can’t say the interest has been overwhelming on this topic. So, Kevin, not for the first time you wrote,<<<<<<<

Sorry about my slow response Nelson but I have been waiting to hear back from my associate re what DD's (i.e. 1st 'string', 2nd 'string', etc.) we looked into previously (as per a question in a previous email of yours) as the possible culprit. (Lost some of my records in a computer crash recently, hence why I can’t answer that question now without his help.)

Little busy also at present as my son (who lives in USA) just showed up for short vacation, but will answer more re your latest input later today (hopefully). And thanks for the link to that website!

However, make no mistake, according to IJN and other research, ‘only’ four DD’s were in attendance with sinking of Exeter et al, Ikazuchi was definitely not there. (Will contact that website and try to set that right at some stage and a few other ‘errors’)

So don’t worry, no matter if others are not so interested in this somewhat esoteric topic, I certainly am!

Gotta run.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: A very brief answer - Nelson on Jun 23, 2015, 6:45 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement