the second time around

August 27 2015 at 2:31 PM
No score for this post
Nelson  (no login)
from IP address 24.91.235.5

Response to Re: and another one....maybe

Jim,

> I tried a search using ‘Searle’ and then ‘Java’ as terms but found nothing. >

Thanks for looking, and my apology for plumb forgetting I had made this same request 5 1/2 years ago, also coming up empty.

You near-flummoxed me with the Ike Skelton reference. Funniest thing, but a pal and I are making up a comprehensive list of locations where any of the three nearly identical models of the early 20th century U.S. Army 3-inch field gun are displayed—the first modern field guns designed after the embarrassments suffered from the antiques the army was forced to deploy in the Spanish-American War and the Peking Relief Expedition. One of those sites is the Museum for Missouri Military History at the Ike Skelton Training Center, not far east of Jefferson City, a site my friend and I discussed only earlier this week. Because the Training Center is strictly a Missouri Guard facility, your mention of that worthy in reference to CARL took me aback, until I learned that Skelton’s name now graces the research library at Fort Leavenworth and thereupon all was ‘splained.

> second assistant briefcase carrier in a jury trial >

Just so’z I’ll have this straight: This is a distinctly recognized position for which three years at a decent law school prepares one?

Nelson

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement