Return to Index  

re: of course

September 20 2015 at 8:29 AM
No score for this post
Nelson  (no login)

Response to Re: 137th Field Regiment and American 75mm guns?

> ....and of course you are always right. >

Hey, would you mind passing on such notion to my wife, as she continually refutes that characterization of me. Better yet, maybe you could.....aw shoot! Shame on me, you’re delivering up a little sarcasm here!

Isn’t it rather that I have brought a compelling body of evidence—a number of reliable secondary sources published in Australia and at least for one aspect, primary source documents found at the U.S. National Archives—to bear on this question. It occurs that such a compelling body of evidence is routinely essential to those practicing certain professions. Just to snatch three out of the air, to trial lawyers, to those undertaking historical research, and to those studying the natural sciences. For those individuals, is not learning the truth the end goal? Otherwise, what’s the point? It remains my belief that getting to the bottom of things and then disseminating that information to those who find such matters of interest are two of the most essential reasons we take part in this forum. Why keep score how often any of us is right?

Nelson

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement