ohNovember 12 2016 at 4:41 PM
No score for this post
|Sergei (Login serg12)|
Response to weight equivalence
I was confused when i started to read a new great book 'The Allied Defense of the Malay Barrier' by Mr.Womack. Where i have found for myself a lot of new information. There was a mention about 180mm (not a 178mm!) guns but without comments where do they come from. I was even more confused because a scheme in this book show 180mm batteries on the java (where AFAIK the biggest guns were 6"). I guessed that maybe they have dutch origin...
Thanks for detailed response Nelson!
a bit more - Nelson on Nov 15, 2016, 6:02 PM
- Thanks again! - Sergei on Nov 17, 2016, 9:52 PM
- two questions - Alice on Nov 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
- Re: two questions - Nelson on Nov 21, 2016, 4:31 AM
- Japanese Monograph 68 - Jim Broshot on Nov 25, 2016, 6:08 AM
- Re: Japanese Monograph 68 - Nelson on Nov 25, 2016, 2:02 PM