IDAugust 28 2017 at 9:28 AM
No score for this post
|nuyt (Login nuyt)|
Response to Hoping for possible ID of Dutch Naval C.O.
the one on the right for sure is a high ranking KNIL officer in 1941 dress, he looks familiar
Update: officer is KNIL CiC ter Poorten, civilian is GG Starkenborg Stachouwer. Picture can be found on the net with caption that they both enter a JP internment camp.
|This message has been edited by nuyt on Aug 28, 2017 9:54 AM|
a few more historical details - Nelson on Aug 28, 2017, 7:10 PM
- Well that WAS quick guys! - Kevin D on Aug 28, 2017, 10:56 PM
- Re: Well that WAS quick guys! - Nelson on Aug 29, 2017, 7:57 AM
- NOT the same photo - Nelson on Aug 29, 2017, 8:46 AM
- Agreed re 'dating' of photo. - Kevin D on Aug 29, 2017, 9:15 AM
- Re: Agreed on ‘dating’ of photo - Nelson on Aug 29, 2017, 3:57 PM
- Agreed, again. ;-) n/t - Kevin D on Aug 29, 2017, 4:49 PM
- And some time earlier in the day / week............ - Kevin D on Aug 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
- And even earlier yet in Batavia - Nelson on Aug 30, 2017, 5:23 PM