Return to Index  

Still looking for info?

November 1 2017 at 12:44 AM
No score for this post
Leonie R  (no login)

Response to Kamer 14 (Room 14) at Bandung

Hi!
I know this thread is a few years old, but I just came across it and thought I would give it a shot.
I am not sure I can help, but if anyone wants more information on LC Leo Brouwer, I am his granddaughter and we still have some of his old letters that help understand a few of his movements and activities during the war. I don't remember Bletchley Park being mentioned, but he might not have mentioned that type of information. He definitely spent time in, a.o. Kenya (Nairobi) and Australia (Broome), whilst his wife and two children were interned in a Japanese POW camp (it was unknown to Brouwer what had happened to his family until they made it back to the Netherlands well after the war had ended).
I would be interested to know more about his possible decoding activities if any of this is still known. If there is more information on for example Bandoeng and Bletchley Park, do please pass it on!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement