Return to Index  

Well, lets just hope its a lot better than ...............

November 6 2017 at 2:11 PM
No score for this post
Kevin D  (no login)

Response to Don Kehn’s new book

.............another of some years ago (not Don's) that should have been the definitive word on the Asiatc war subject, but left a lot to be desired IMO, shall we just say. However, full kudos to the author for at least writing on the subject, just a shame some of the 'facts' were not better checked. (As the Brit SAS said to the Yanks Delta Force after the fiasco in the Iranianin desert circa 1980 though "At least you had the guts to try!")

But I am not sure whats worse though, having nary a mention of your book on any forum and left in limbo as it were, i.e. the previous book I allude too, or have your book fiercely debated, as at least Jeff Cox's was, whatever its shortcomings may have been.

But no Nelson, I neither was aware Don's was published, with it seems, so little forum fanfare, given what portends to be one hell of a read, if the amount of research time he put into it has anything to do with it!

Here,s hoping!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement