<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Ryan's Mother

August 18 2012 at 6:06 PM
No score for this post
  (Login JEL1945)
from IP address 207.55.57.50

Ryan said his mother relies on SS. How cruel he is. Makes 2 million a year but his mother lives on Social security. MEAN Man

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ryan's Mother

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 6:11 PM 

He's a tea bagger Republican Ayn Rand advocate, Jel -- what else would we expect? Wth, if his Mom can't make it on SS, it's her fault. Let her get a job bagging groceries at the local supermarket.

(Login BobinFremontCA)

Tea bagger huh?

No score for this post
August 19 2012, 4:38 PM 

Ryan loves to blurt out some nasty words.

For instance, on the Pete and Louise thread, he keeps blurting out the N Word.

I am not kidding.

Fully spelled out.

I don't do that.

Now he calls a very kind elderly woman a tea BAGGER.

HE knows what that means.

Folks if you are innocent types, let me tell you what that means.

And Ryan would know.

I learned it from some nasty posters when the AOL board was in operation.

They said when two homosexual men want to do the nasty to each other, they will actually dangle their scrotum into some warm water in a cup.

This they call tea bagging. Then as the story goes, the flavor being in the water is then drunk by the male homosexual.

I kid you not.

I got this from a homosexual. I believe she knows.

So, according to Ryan, Paul Ryans mom is a very nasty old woman and her son should support her and of course she should turn over her social security money to Ryan.

Headsupcall
(no login)

Re: Tea bagger huh?

No score for this post
August 19 2012, 5:05 PM 

Get help, Bob.

oyryan2
(Login oyryan2)

No score for this post
August 22 2012, 9:45 AM 

Headsupcall
(no login)
205.188.116.198 Re: Tea bagger huh?
No score for this post August 19 2012, 5:05 PM

Get help, Bob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh how he blathers! On and on and on......

KeithDB
(Premier Login KeithDB)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
August 22 2012, 9:57 AM 

Bob's posts have really become bizarre lately, it makes me wonder if something is wrong. 

In any event, "tea bagging" is a term for a sexual act (that be done either in homosexual or heterosexual manner), however what Bob describes is not even close to being that act.  Look it up Bob, but be careful about the links you click on.

As for the notion that Ryan is some kind of jerk because he has money and his Mom collects social security, I have one simple question.  You want to apply that reasoning to every wealthy democrat and their family?

"The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible.

(Login JEL1945)

No score for this post
August 22 2012, 12:04 PM 

I have no problem with her collecting Social Security. I do have one with his saying she depend on it. I make enough from my pension and investments that I don't depend on my SS. I get it because I earned it. My parents only income was SS. THEY depended on it.

oyryan2
(Login oyryan2)

No score for this post
August 22 2012, 9:52 PM 

JEL1945
(Login JEL1945)
207.55.57.50 Re: Tea bagger huh?
No score for this post August 22 2012, 12:04 PM

I have no problem with her collecting Social Security. I do have one with his saying she depend on it. I make enough from my pension and investments that I don't depend on my SS. I get it because I earned it. My parents only income was SS. THEY depended on it.
-----------------------------
Anybody who thinks SS is anything other than subsistance is nuts. We have a friend whose husband was killed in a industrial accident years ago. They had no children and she currently lives in a 4 room cabin on maybe 10 acres surrounded by a state forest. She worked in a hospital for 30 years on many assignments from switchboard operator to laundress. She sustained an injury transporting patients and was unable to work for about 2 years. She tried to get SS disability but the hospital fought it claiming she could work so when she was 62 she went on SS and gets $870 a month. Her cabin is heated by a central fireplace she gathers twigs and fallen branches and my kids cut wood for her. Since she has no vehicle she depends on folks passing by to pickup what she can afford in a town 10 miles away and she traps and shoots critters when the snow is too deep for her to get to the highway. This is the state of the promise of America!

(Login JEL1945)

No score for this post
August 23 2012, 11:04 AM 

I understand that Ryan. My father worked for a small business that had no pension and when he developed a condition that ended his work life all my parents had was SS and what I could do to help which wasn't much. .

Current Topic - Ryan's Mother
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum