Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Secretary of State
    • Sharon Tate (no login)
      Posted May 11, 2006 9:26 AM

I am karen Hughes. After serving in the public libary of Suriname, where I have been fucking around with all matters related to the unresolved case of the Jonestown-massacre I I received a wake -up call by the president of our libary George Christan Doppelganger Bush to make it a cse of concern.
      So I took a trip in Utah, swallowed the LSD and my eyes got even bluer.
      I am now the master undertaker for burying te dead bodies of the Tsunami in Indonesia. All my ancestors had clear nuclear brain and so do I. We represent the scandinavian race and have our island well protected against finding out our Nazi-past.
      We built and organisation in the United States called the Trust of the Americas and pay no taxes at all. Our president is the major tax-max:
      George Christian Doppelganger Bush.
      Around September 11, 2005 I became his undertaker. I am proud to serve my nation and protecting Israel, our baby.
      I am the nuclear brain of this administration, Karen the Great of the United Deeds done dirt cheap.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Acceso
      Contraseña

Opcional
      Login Optional Msg

Crear Cuenta
    Nombre
    Título de Mensaje
    Texto de Mensaje
    Opciones

Find more forums on VenezuelaCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement