View more postings  

Hooker responsible for his death!?

June 12 2009 at 7:40 PM
No score for this post
Rose  (no login)

Is there any kind of law about being responsible for ones death? By reading the story it seems to be that he was dying right in front of the hooker, Heidi. She could have saved his life, I think, if she would have just called the paramedics of a possible OD if she noticed that he was breathing strangely. And she pretty much just snapped a pic of him dying and sold it!? She should not be making a profit from his death!

After his brother found him at the same location that Heidi indicated she left him, they said he had been dead for hours. How many hours? Was it when Heidi had left him!? If so, I think she should be charged with something. Especially if she was consuming drugs with him.

I read that John Belushi's friend, Cathy Smith was charged with manslaughter of his death because she gave drugs to him on the night he overdosed. I know its a different state, so there is different laws, and I know she was probably charged because she was the one that administered the drugs, but it's not right what the hooker did to Chris!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Your Ad Here