Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Steely...

November 5 2008 at 7:40 PM
No score for this post

Sandlak  (Login Sandlak1)
from IP address 154.5.223.170

I am not sure who your statistician is...but I think he/she may be blowing smoke...I will give props to Eric Smith who was a one man wrecking crew on Saturday night...With his hits, and Dinelle's ejection the Steelheads may have had the edge in the hit department, but not to the extent that your stats are saying...as far as the fans there was no way there was 100 fans from Smithers...and the ones that were there were quiet as church mice...down right polite to be a matter of fact...had a couple of nice chats with some that evening...but there was not 100 of them...The Smithers Barn is a Mortuary, Houston fans beat out Smithers fans any day of the week...I will say that the crowds in Houston have been dropping off the last year or so, and have become a little more quiet...but even on a quiet day they drown out the wallflowers that pass for fans in Smithers...The only reason the fire marshall has to shut the doors is because there is no space in that Barn!

Will you be giving us an unbiased update Saturday Night? Wish I could be there I really do enjoy the Smithers/Houston rivalry...the Hatfields and McCoys!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
chris
(Login kasound)

Re: Steely...

No score for this post
November 6 2008, 3:54 PM 

right on sandlak. The only reason why steely thinks the fish barn is louder is because when ever the luckies are there, half of houston is there as well. Goes like this. Fish score the crowd goes ya. when the luckies score, its time to put the earplugs in cause half the place erupts and puts the fish fans to shame. Just wait untill saturday night and you will see.

rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

Re: Steely...

No score for this post
November 6 2008, 6:51 PM 

I gotta agree. Smithers fans support thier team by showing up in good numbers and they should be proud of that, but they are really quiet. There are no fans louder and prouder then Luckies fans.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement