Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Power Rankings

November 23 2008 at 9:47 PM
No score for this post
Rusty  (Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods
from IP address 216.232.233.75

I'm assuming we'll see some movement on the rankings this week Sandlak. I got 'em goin like this:

1. Smithers(5-2) - Two wins on the road against the 4 time champs is enough to knock the Demons off for atleast a week.
2. Kitimat(9-2-1) - Two home losses against the upstart Steelheads drops out of number one for the first time ever? I'm sure they'll be back!
3. Williams Lake(5-4-1) - 5-1-1 in thier last 7 has them on the way up.
4. Houston (6-4) - Still a power to be reckoned with, but injuries have this team hitting some hard times.
5. Omineca (5-4) back above the .500 mark after winning 3 of 4 on the road and just 2 points out of first in the tight east.
6. Terrace (6-3-1) - 3 straight losses have me wondering if this team was just as good as thier schedule.
7. Prince Rupert (1-5-1) - Looking to build on a big first win... can they catch Kitimat next weekend in a slump?
8. Hazelton (0-9-0) - Not much hope for this team, a home win against Williams Lake next week would be huge for confidence and maybe a bump in the rankings.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ZOOIE2001
(Login ZOOIE2001)

Re: New Power Rankings

No score for this post
November 30 2008, 5:51 PM 

After this weekend, these rankings might be very accurate.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New Power Rankings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement