New Power RankingsNovember 23 2008 at 9:47 PM
No score for this post
|Rusty (Login greenandblack)|
BC Senior Forum Mods
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I'm assuming we'll see some movement on the rankings this week Sandlak. I got 'em goin like this:
1. Smithers(5-2) - Two wins on the road against the 4 time champs is enough to knock the Demons off for atleast a week.
2. Kitimat(9-2-1) - Two home losses against the upstart Steelheads drops out of number one for the first time ever? I'm sure they'll be back!
3. Williams Lake(5-4-1) - 5-1-1 in thier last 7 has them on the way up.
4. Houston (6-4) - Still a power to be reckoned with, but injuries have this team hitting some hard times.
5. Omineca (5-4) back above the .500 mark after winning 3 of 4 on the road and just 2 points out of first in the tight east.
6. Terrace (6-3-1) - 3 straight losses have me wondering if this team was just as good as thier schedule.
7. Prince Rupert (1-5-1) - Looking to build on a big first win... can they catch Kitimat next weekend in a slump?
8. Hazelton (0-9-0) - Not much hope for this team, a home win against Williams Lake next week would be huge for confidence and maybe a bump in the rankings.
Re: New Power RankingsNo score for this post
|November 30 2008, 5:51 PM |
After this weekend, these rankings might be very accurate.
|Current Topic - New Power Rankings|