Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

paulson,kitamat fan

February 17 2009 at 12:34 AM
No score for this post
392  (Login 392ci)
from IP address 154.5.222.125

you 2 numbnuts have 2 remember wolves lost 4 regulars who had to leave 4 work in fort nelson and alberta and 1 to a sled crash on a mountain. they were with them in last game in terrace, they did not play against kitamat. hope paulson and kitamat fan quit polishing each others knobs long enough to watch some great hockey bettween the 2 top teams.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Darrel Paulson
(Login DarrelPaulson2)

Sniff Sniff

No score for this post
February 17 2009, 10:50 PM 

Johnny couldn't play. Joey got hurt in a sledding mishap.. BOO F$#@ing HOO. Like these these guys would have made a difference in the outcome of this past weekend. Some one has to polish my knob for me I haven't seen it in awhile.. Give it up, you lost, we lost. Time to give up on the crying, go to the bottle depot, cash in some bottles and get your ticket for the Coy..

me
(Login salmonking4ever)

Re: Sniff Sniff

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 3:15 AM 

Hey Paulson, you should concentrate on getting rid of your big ass gut that you have before you have a heart attack. Maybe if you did that, you would be able to find your pee pee, LOL.

(Login 392ci)

waterboy

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 10:34 AM 

hey paulson atleast i did not say they didnt play well because waterboy was missing like old hewitson.

(Login DarrelPaulson2)

Re: waterboy

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 7:12 PM 

ouch, that might have hurt, not

ccm06
(Login shtuff98)

not?

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 8:12 PM 

really? you just used "NOT"? ha ha ha

(Login 392ci)

wits

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 8:22 PM 

I am ending my participation in this thread because in a battle of wits you 2 are unarmed.

Wyldsyd
(Login GrampaVrod)

329ci...imagine

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 8:23 PM 

imagine what the score would've been if Hewie had been playing... he's usually good for a three or four against the Bloatweasels... be thankful he wasn;t in the line up....

ccm06
(Login shtuff98)

Re: 329ci...imagine

No score for this post
February 18 2009, 8:34 PM 

battle of wits? un-armed? ha ha ha nice try. I haven't seen any witty comments come from you 392. If anyone would go to battle un-prepared you may be pointing your finger in the wrong direction.

(Login DarrelPaulson2)

Re: 329ci...imagine

No score for this post
February 19 2009, 10:13 AM 

Unarmed? how dare you make fun of my unfortunate life long problem with being a Thalidomide baby. Point fingers? thats all I have pretty much.

Plastic Wrap
(Login HankYarbo)

Tenacious D

No score for this post
February 19 2009, 12:09 PM 

You must rest the keyboard on your belly when you go to battle. Good for you.

Salmonking, are your brothers Jew54 and Stamps1 still living with you and your mother?

Tenacious, have you ever seen the rest of the "Good Old Boys Club on here...(Joe and Freddy et al)?

tooth
(Login lazertooth)

Re: Tenacious D

No score for this post
February 20 2009, 12:16 PM 

hey paulson grow up buddy. your proving my point that old people shouldn't even be aloud to have the internet.

ccm06
(Login shtuff98)

Re: Tenacious D

No score for this post
February 20 2009, 8:24 PM 

lol! man, look at you kid. Telling people to grow up and you sound like you haven’t even passed English 8 yet. It just pisses me off so much when kids don't know their damn grammar and spelling! Talk about growing up and going back to school. It's YOU'RE not YOUR and it's ALLOWED not ALOUD.
Just drop the BS and talk hockey already you brats! Yes the Wolverine’s are out, get over it. They did well at the end of the season; they have a great stepping stone for next season if they learn how to stay out of the box. Quit blaming the refs and making all those other excuses for why they lost. You’re starting to make your team look bad. I take it you are all probably Canuck fans as well.
One thing though, if you’re so grown up already, why get so whiney and childish over others acting the same way as you? Ha! Sorry Paulson, no offence. Just getting so annoyed with these brats!
BTW, I never said I was mature or grown-up in any shape or form :P

Current Topic - paulson,kitamat fan
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement