Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

eastern boys

February 23 2009 at 6:19 PM
No score for this post
392  (Login 392ci)
from IP address 154.5.222.125

any eastern boys coming to watch the coy cup ,since ur east teams r supposed to destroy everyone from the west. i hope the west wins at least 1 game.HA HA

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

Re: eastern boys

No score for this post
February 23 2009, 9:52 PM 

Kitimat is a great team who has dominated this league for a long time. Don't think them winning the championship would prove the west was good. If you want to actually look objectively at the streght of the teams this year you would know 4 of the top 5 were in the east then there's hazelton, terrace and rupert who are competitive but not at the same level as the top 5. Just the facts.

Go Stamps Go!

Wyldsyd
(Login GrampaVrod)

GreenandBlack

No score for this post
February 23 2009, 11:27 PM 

You travelling with the team this week...I think you owe me a beer or two from last year or I owe you...anyway I'll buy if your here this weekend look for the big bald guy Black leather coat and Harley toque? By the way I agree with your comments... hey if your coming I'll introduce to DP... and apparently his new found fan base they travel round following him like some kind of entourage... (sorry DP just kidding but even you got to admit its funny watching the brats poke at the pitbull with a stick, they may not realize it... but the pitbull will bite when provoked....)

drive safe...play hard... oh and Honk the buses horn all the way through smithers will ya... rub it in just a little

Steve-0
(Login ------9)

salt on the wound!

No score for this post
February 24 2009, 12:14 AM 

too freakin funny! Not like they don't deserve it... I still hope Williams Lake ends it for Kitimat! I still think the West was tougher than the mighty eastern teams give them credit for!! no joke... stats etc say different. call me stoopid... West is the best! unfortunately Kitimat is probably going to prove it!

(Login 392ci)

Re: salt on the wound!

No score for this post
February 24 2009, 10:45 AM 

come on steely you 2. you guys should not feel bad old hewitson and darrell were not 2 lippy when kitamat was down 1 game to the wolves. only after kitamat won the third game did u see them posting again. then they got too damn cocky.

Wyldsyd
(Login GrampaVrod)

Naw we speak when we want win lose or draw.... BUT

No score for this post
February 24 2009, 11:49 AM 

Guess us demon fans only speak when we feel the need... WHEN we speak or choose not to speak is probably the difference between knowing and understanding the great game of hockey and living in a fantasy dream world such as yours...

Sticks and stones.... but we're still playing... and win loose or draw...we are playing the best team from the east in the Final.... looking forward to it...AGAIN!

(Login 392ci)

speaking

No score for this post
February 24 2009, 11:54 AM 

i still say it was because u were not sure,cause ur team may have got bitch slapped in 2nd game.well at least ur still playing and that speaks volumes 4 ur team.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement