Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Best Line in the CIHL, in my opinion

September 13 2009 at 2:32 PM
No score for this post
B-man  (Login brock69)
from IP address 205.193.82.252

In my opinion, for the last few years it has been Francis Johnson, Wilfred Robbins and Robin Gilbert. They have massacred the league in the last few season proving they are the most feared trio ever to set foot in the CIHL. Countless breakaways, one timer goals these guys play with the chemistry and speed that every CIHL team wishes they can replicate. Another decent trio was the Wolverines only good line featuring Mitch Marshall, Stu Barnes and Amedee Marshall circa 2006-2007. Another deadly group of players that really worked well together and got the job done. They combined for 100 of the Wolverines total 195 points scored in the 2006-07 season... Just that stat alone proves my point.

Overall though the Stampeders line is still the most deadly in CIHL history and will be for years to come

-b69, no bias, no bullsh!t

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement