Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pre Season Power Rankings

September 18 2009 at 8:54 PM
No score for this post

Sandlak  (Login Sandlak1)
from IP address 154.5.216.185

1. Stampeders - Coy Cup champs seem to be adding more talent to the fold
2. Ice Demons - League champs, may have lost a little talent, but dont question the ability of the Ice Demons to repeat, they always seem to find a way
3. Houston Luckies - With stability in between the pipes, Blair Dinelle in better shape, and a healthy Derek Dinelle, and some new young talent the Luckies will be a force to be reckoned with again this year.
4. Smithers Steelheads - Looks like goaltending could be suspect if reports on the forum are true. One of these years they will put it all together and win the whole thing, loaded with talent but glaring weakspots and a lack of heart, wont win it all this year.
5. Omenica Ice - Little news coming out of Hooterville, so hard to peg, but they always seem to have a talented team, that no-one wants to play. look for a decent team to have a decent season.
6. Hazelton - With Cardinal in the lineup look for them to climb the power rankings and have a better season!
7. Prince Rupert - With Cardinal in the lineup look for them to climb the power rankings and have a better season!
8. Terrace River Kings - Team turmoil...I will believe the positive reports when I see positive results.
9. Burns Lake Braves - Look for the Braves to climb the rankings quickly. This is not your normal 'expansion' franchise. Steady goaltending, the Wilejto bros, and several other talented locals in the lineup the Braves will be a handful in their 'first' season of operation.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brockk
(Login brock69)

Re: Pre Season Power Rankings

No score for this post
September 18 2009, 9:34 PM 

Wolverines apparently have Curtis Cardinal and don't forget about former fort st james star, Hank Prince to be lifting the hazelton line up to new and educational heights. Just what I've been hearing I dont know what the F*ck rampage fan is talking about must be smoking pole with a hint of crack.

Jimbo
(Login break77)

No score for this post
September 19 2009, 2:34 AM 

Educational...... did he go to colledge or something?

BROCK
(Login brock69)

No score for this post
September 19 2009, 9:39 AM 

no but both these players are very smart with the puck and can score at will. It will be interesting if the additions of erickson, potskin and darcy prince are in fact the honest truth. If all these guys are joining the wolves, then the rest of the league better watch out. Not only are these fort guys snipers, they are tough as Nails.

Darcy Prince Stats: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=69000

We all know how solid Dustin is on D. Hank is a magician with the dangles and I personally dont know much about Cory.

I'm just saying if this in fact IS TRUE and not a bunch of BS. The Wolves could finally after 3 years, be a legitimate club.

-BROCK 69, CIHL REP

Sandlak
(Login Sandlak1)

bump

No score for this post
October 7 2009, 1:42 AM 

just bumping it to the top so people can compare rankings week to week

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement