Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Braves vs. Luckies

September 21 2009 at 2:02 PM
No score for this post
Hitman  (Login Hitman30)
from IP address 216.232.115.246

The Braves will take on the Luckies in an exhibition tilt to gear up for the season Saturday, Sept.26 at 6:00. The Luckies will no doubt be giving some new additions a look and the Braves are looking to solidify a roster for the start of the regular season. This rivalry has been one of the best in the CIHL for years and just because it's the pre-season shouldn't take anything away. Admission will be by donation to the food bank. If you're in the area bring non-perishable food items and come on out.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bbbbb
(Login brock69)

Re: Braves vs. Luckies

No score for this post
September 21 2009, 2:36 PM 

My prediction- Luckies 7-3

CraigCox
(Login CraigCox)

My Prediction

No score for this post
September 21 2009, 5:42 PM 

I love Predictions in the pre season I am Predicting Luckies 2 Braves 2 and Curtis Cardinal gets the shootout winner .Can't wait to see what the Braves will bring to the table this year. I hope Slaneys pool sessions with the younger players on the team have gotten the luckies ready for a good season.

Go Braves Go

fogey
(Login fogolin)

predictions

No score for this post
September 22 2009, 9:54 AM 

I don't think the score is what matters. I suspect you'll see alot of different faces on the sus ave squad, rumors that there is gonna be a fraser lake contingent and that there are a few new faces in town. As for trailer town, not much bein said, has the arthritis finally caught up with kenzel? did marren hit the gym this summer? are the dinelle bros too busy with council meetings and minor hockey? other than slaney being an anchor, who will anchor the blueline? Coaching? are the bell bros coming out of retirement? How many head o' cattle is noah running this winter? despite an economic downturn, is the local A&W having a record year? is the youth movement over, or are there still more good young players coming up? what is the combined blueline weight gonna be?

Current Topic - Braves vs. Luckies
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement