Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Message for CIHL Headhunter...

October 23 2009 at 6:16 PM
No score for this post
rusty  (Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods
from IP address 173.183.53.167

Lose the language, threats and rediculous posts or you will be blocked from the forum. Nobody wants to waste thier time reading your garbage. clean your posts up and your welcome to stay.

Go Stamps Go!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
fastpass
(Login fastpass)

Re: Message for CIHL Headhunter...

No score for this post
October 23 2009, 9:58 PM 

Rusty don't give this guy the satisfaction of answering anything on the board you can read it and ignore it after a while he will get the message, then he will change hie name and change his attitude the way most idiots on here do.................

aych eye jay kay
(Login smellslikeBS)

No score for this post
October 23 2009, 10:21 PM 

I don't think he'll get the point. I think he'll just keep on being a bafoon. He probably is one of those old idiots. He's just changed his name already.

Just block him already... He's funny at first, but it so annoying after like 5 posts from him.

rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

No score for this post
October 24 2009, 11:49 AM 

I've sent the message already. He will change or be gone. He can't just change his name, becuase it's his IP that gets blocked. If he gets stupid again he is gone.

Go Stamps Go!

headhunter
(Login cihlheadhunter)

No score for this post
October 25 2009, 3:11 PM 

look friends of the CIHL forum, I can see where your coming from but if you block me that would be a bad choice.

go steelheads

Current Topic - Message for CIHL Headhunter...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement