Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Demons 4 Kings 2

January 9 2010 at 11:37 PM
No score for this post
kitimatfan  (Login kitimatfan)
from IP address 207.6.121.220

A better game in the second and third periods by the River Kings...but Ice Demons controlled most of the play most of the night. Fiveur fights -- one in the game and four in the last 30 seconds --

I call them signature fights...one reported to be for who buys the beer. Still, adds to the Terrace legend this year...
Time to regroup for next year...

Scorers First period -- Demons 1-0 Brandon Wakita -- same as last night first shot into the net. Assists to Jonnie Aiken and Kory Finn.

Demons 2-0 Terry Whelan (Blaine Markwart, Jeff Mildenberger).

Second period - Demons 3-0 David Venman pp (Jeff Mildenberger, Brandon Wakita)

Terrace - 3-1 - Tristan Murray (Tyler Daum, Toby Mitchell)

Third period

Terrace 5-2 - Coby Johnson (unassisted)

Kitimat 4-2 - Ian Coleman, (empty net).

Kitimat played backup goalie Selkirk Botrokoff in his first game in net.

Shots in first period -- Demons 18, Terrace 2
Second period -- Kitimat 16 Terrace 12

Third period -- Kitimat 14 Terrace 7

Fights -- Demons Kyle Boudreault and Kings Ryan Watson
end of the game show-off fights -- Kings 'Tristan Murray v Kory Finn
Kings' Kyle Leblond ad David Venman
Kings Coby Johnson and Geoff Morgan
Kings Tyler Daum and Ian Coleman

Bit of a time waster at the end, but I guess Terrace needed to make some kind of statement.
Somehow I missed the purpose...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Error..error

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 11:56 PM 

Score was 3-2 in the third until Coleman's flipped empty net goal.
Bringing the show to Hazelton next week, I guess...Wha hoppen Bubba...???
Terrace made a game of it late in the third with Markwart in the box for a phantom high stick -- but Botrokoff made a couple of nice saves.

MILLAR
(Login blindmouse)

Re: Error..error

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 3:19 AM 

not a phantom call at all...Terrace player ducked and Blainer still followed through on hit and it ended up high no fault to him but still a penalty!
ask him I DID!!! and he agreed that he deserved the penalty BUT, players that duck hits should get a unsportsmanlike or something for being a PUSSY!!! LOL

either way it was a call and deal with it!!

kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Cleary that waist high hi-stick was easier to see than

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 1:52 PM 

the Terrace player waterskiing on his stick that was hooking Hansen for about 30 yards late in the third...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement