Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

lol

February 10 2010 at 7:38 PM
No score for this post
mma  (Login cihlsubmission)
from IP address 206.47.78.150

so I guess I'm not doen too bad in the pool for being an outlawed citizen lol. Hows it goin' boys? Good to be back venny you crack me up bud, no lies. I appologize for my coments it was simply a bad joke ''verbal hyperbole'' is what I was going for ... I gotta say congrats to the demons and the stamps on advancing (kit in 2) and what a great season for the two teams from the bulkley valley.. Unreal. Love the heads too bad they lost.. Next year, were gettin there. T perrault was incredible this year for a rook, rook of the year hands down. Watch for this guy. Improved all season. Can't wait for the finals.

- mma

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - lol
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement