Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Coy Cup Schedule

March 4 2010 at 9:39 AM
No score for this post
Malaspina  (Login Malaspina)
from IP address 24.108.254.96

http://powellriverminorhockey.com/Documents/Coy%20Cup%20poster.pdf

Coy Cup Poster.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Coy Cup starts Tuesday...

No score for this post
March 15 2010, 8:19 PM 

CIHL fans will be interested in postings of game results from as many sources as possible...

Unable to attend this year for a number of reasons, so I'm on the listen and the internet looking for scores and information...

Malaspina
(Login Malaspina)

Coy Cup Scores

No score for this post
March 16 2010, 11:47 AM 

http://www.bchockey.net/Championships/ScheduleandScoresDetail.aspx?division=375&external=0&season=1038

This is the link to the BC Hockey Sr AA Coy Cup page.I am not sure if Regals or Powell River Peak sites will update scores or summaries.Regals have done radio and internet broadcasts in the past.I have seen nothing this time.

I can post scores and impressions but do not have access to game sheets.Maybe somebody with access can post more details.

Are Kitimat or Williams Lake doing any radio/internet broadcasts?

Should be a good tournament.Good to see CIHL keeping Sr AA hockey alive.Badly need a Sr AA League here on the south coast.Sr AAA just too expensive.Whitehorse are finding out you need $ and recruits to compete on a Sr AAA level.Presently only 19 Sr AAA teams competing for the Allan Cup.

Good luck to Kitimat.

I guess you know that Union College captained by Michael Wakita(Ex King and Kitimat native) are in the ECAC Tournament next week.Apparently first time for Union College.Good luck to Michael and Union College.

Current Topic - Coy Cup Schedule
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement