Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Wolves M.Wolfenden?

August 31 2010 at 10:05 PM
No score for this post
  (Login kingfan18)
from IP address 208.114.185.242

Just wondering if anyone know what Matt Wolfenden's plans for the upcoming season are? Is he playing for the wolves? Anyone know? They could sure use him this season. Hopefully he is in the lineup...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bron Van 3000
(Login bronson_arroyo)

Re: Wolves M.Wolfenden?

No score for this post
September 1 2010, 4:00 AM 

I am not sure about Wolfended but the team could use a lot of players like amedee marshall, cardinal, barnes croft and tolmie... they need some original wolves back on the club and make a runa t it. i think boy david would be a great addition in net.

cihl head hunter
(Login cihlheadhunter)

No score for this post
September 6 2010, 1:24 PM 

i hear wolfenden is attending the wolves training camp. other than that i have no idea what he's doing. his name has been mixed in with the riverkings organization as well so im told

rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

No score for this post
September 7 2010, 6:17 PM 

what about Barnes? is returning to his hometown or going back to Smithers?

mike
(Login snypedaddy)

No score for this post
September 7 2010, 7:29 PM 

I have heard rumours coming that link him to both teams but personally I think he will be back in Hazelton this season.

Haida1
(Login haida1)

He's Back!

No score for this post
September 16 2010, 9:19 AM 

Went out to watch the Wolverines Hockey practice last night and looks like M. Wolfenden has hit the ice. Just returned from his camp job.

Current Topic - Wolves M.Wolfenden?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement