Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ominica at Smithers

October 30 2010 at 10:38 PM
No score for this post
SHFan  (Login SHFan)
from IP address 208.114.187.164

WTF Ominica??????? What an embarrassing display - almost embarrassing as the score. Guys going out to spear and hurt people and the coach keeps putting them in. I hope those who left the bench at the end trying to start a brawl face significant suspensions.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steely-on
(Login Steely-on)

Re: Ominica at Smithers

No score for this post
October 31 2010, 1:46 AM 

Steelheads 11 Omenica 3

You will have to wait until The Puddle plays the Ice, for my comments on this Spear butt end show. 0 coach again for the Ice, a handfull of players just doing whatever they feel like. You will all see what I mean.
What a embarrassing performance, and that comment came from a Ice player.

rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

No score for this post
October 31 2010, 5:13 PM 

sunday score anyone?

Stats
(Login cihlstats2010)

No score for this post
October 31 2010, 5:18 PM 

8-1 Smithers. Just waiting for the gamesheet. all other games now entered

Steely-on
(Login Steely-on)

A much better game Sunday............

No score for this post
October 31 2010, 6:18 PM 

A public apology made and accepted, will all move on.

If the Ice play like they played today, I can see them wining some games.
Will let the score sheets tell the story.

Jim
(Login break77)

No score for this post
November 1 2010, 4:57 PM 

Out of town for the weekend. Wonderin if Anyones got game summeries for Both games?

Fan
(Login FraserLake)

Game

No score for this post
November 1 2010, 7:58 PM 

Wow! Steely-on forgets about all the garbage coming off of Steelheads bench! It went both ways.

Anyways, the Ice are rebuilding after their programme was run down over the past few years. The game is over and Smithers won and they deserved to win. We all should move on to the next game. And the good thing about this league is that there is another game next weekend.

Maybe Steely-on's feelings will be better next weekend and he refrain from the personal comments and focus on hockey?

And maybe he can post his name if he decides to continue to make personal remarks instead of hiding behind his login I.D.?

Steely-on
(Login Steely-on)

Fraserlake........

No score for this post
November 1 2010, 11:21 PM 

another idiot that knows nothing. Your not worth the effort.

For some idiot to come out and say that Smithers plays like Omenica on Saturday Night, is brain Dead. You should be proud of Sundays game, thats a team that you could build with. All it takes is a couple Shi*Heads and it Labels the rest of the Team.

You lost the games, you lost the physical part, you lost the Fights,
BUT you won the Butt ends, Spearing, Stick Work ......Ya for Omenica Ice.

I hope you Play the way you played Sat, against the Luckies, Braves, Stampeders, you will be wishing you were playing against the Steelheads.

Players and Coaching could not apologize enough, after Saturdays Game. Your either FAS or know nothing of the Game, Or your team. You and Sandlak are going to become great friends, until the Luckies and Braves kick your As*.

Most that frequent this Forum Know who I am, you will never, that I can see, Your not worth knowing.

You play hockey, you will always have a chance, Be Dickheads and you will be........... and deserving.

For a team to survive in this League, you need fans and sponsers, playing like you played Saturday, what are your chances of being around next season? season?..........

FraserLake
(Login FraserLake)

Re: Fraserlake........

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 7:53 PM 

Steely-on!

Calm down - you are going to have a jammer.

Who are you then?

That's what I thought. No comment.

Anyways, the way you are spewing off you better hope you win the Coy.

You have been crying on this site for years now! Boo hoo.

Steely-on
(Login Steely-on)

Fraser........

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 8:38 PM 

Your in your own little world, and I suspect you will be there for a while.......

Current Topic - Ominica at Smithers
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement