Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hazelton where are you??

January 11 2011 at 8:42 AM
No score for this post
Stats  (Login cihlstats2010)
from IP address 207.81.155.22

Thanks to both Smithers and Omineca for sending me copies of your weekend game sheet. Has now been entered.

As for the Terrace vs Hazelton game. NOTHING!! So in order to accrue the two points to Terrace, I've simply defaulted the game to the Riverkings so that the league stats show properly.

However no points and game played have been awarded to the players and no goaltender stats as well.

If any of you players on either Terrace or Hazelton want your stats included in your season totals, go harange your repective teams to get their bloody game sheet to me!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
the hunted
(Login wolverinehunterdemon)

Re: Hazelton where are you??

No score for this post
January 11 2011, 11:55 AM 

look man i appreciate the work you do and stuff but why don't you just call them up? call the gm in Hazelton and tell them to get their **** together? Posting on the forum is basically a waste of time.

Stats
(Login cihlstats2010)

Already done

No score for this post
January 11 2011, 12:41 PM 

I have fired off several emails to the Hazelton people already. In addition to Terrace as well. And no I'm not going to bother wasting a long distance phone call to track down a game sheet. I'm done.

Steely-on
(Login Steely-on)

This is the Perfect.........

No score for this post
January 11 2011, 12:48 PM 

Example, WHY HAZELTON is where it is at.

But we have let them get a sniff, not only are they going to change the league, the world is next.

This is one area that I thought for sure would improve with new coaching, with the coach being so detailed orientated, wrong again. A little more time should be spent on organization, instead of changing a good beer league into NO BEER in the league.......and no fries and Gravie at the best concession in the League, priorities......

Stats
(Login cihlstats2010)

have arrived

No score for this post
January 11 2011, 6:33 PM 

Whether due to some rattling of cages by the league President or an embarrassing forum post by a disgruntled league statistician, the Hazelton/Terrace game sheet has finally arrived by carrier pigeon, pony express, marathon runner, take your pick, and has now been entered into Pointstreak. All is now up to date.

hunted
(Login wolverinehunterdemon)

Re: have arrived

No score for this post
January 12 2011, 12:49 AM 

oh great, next time check the laundry for some quarters and call them you cheap prick

Stats
(Login cihlstats2010)

Another thankful fan

No score for this post
January 12 2011, 9:09 AM 

Owwww. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Why should I pick up the phone to call anybody for any game sheet? It is the responsibility of the team to get the game sheet to me immediately after the game. Not for me to hound teams for their sheet.

Any possibility of me volunteering my time again for this job next season is slim and none....and none just got up and walk out the door.

Thanks buddy for helping me make my decision

Stats
(Login cihlstats2010)

Re: Another thankful fan

No score for this post
January 12 2011, 9:13 AM 

And after a moment of consideration....Slim has decided to head out the door along with None. I have better things to do with my time.

kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Thanks Wolverinehunter

No score for this post
January 12 2011, 10:57 AM 

If you ever leave town the village will be missing its idiot.

I certainl;y could mot blame Statsguy, league scheduler or nany of these volunteers
for deciding the shaft from twits like you on a forum are just beyond the pale...
You take no responsibility for anything and harass those that do. Goof!

Current Topic - Hazelton where are you??
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement