Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tomahawks gonna take coy in year 1 of franchise

August 29 2011 at 12:42 PM
No score for this post
DEV  (Login devildemon2210)
from IP address 208.114.185.214

its true, tomohawks are gonna take thecoy this year we got some big names on the scoresheet and we got a lotta tuff guys too. safe to say that the llh team will be a literal force to be reckoned with in a way that will only be explained on game night. this is going to be an exciting team to watch play some quality CIHL puck. All i gotta say is you have to look out for these guys, so kitimat keep yer head up and williams lake wont even be a problem, the real heart of the stamps is now fully beating in a new exoskeleton by way of the lac la hache tomahawks.

GO T-HAWKS GO

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dev
(Login devildemon2210)

Re: Tomahawks gonna take coy in year 1 of franchise

No score for this post
August 30 2011, 12:31 PM 

u guys are WNBA, ALL PUSSY. Deletin' my comments on here cause u can't handle the truth hey? Tomahawks don't stop when we see those numbers, just remember that

kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Great news from Lac La Hache

No score for this post
August 30 2011, 4:18 PM 

Don't know who the confident poster is but what great news from the Hache...
At least a few of the players (I suspect the poster is not one, just an over-enthusiastic fan) know who they have to beat and how often to win the league and the Coy... I remember the Ice Demons taking the league regular season in year one, going to the Coy in place of the Luckies (in Trail) and coming back with just our bag of pucks...

So - when it looks as if LLH is posting enough wins to show up in the upper half of the whole league standings, we can all start trembling...

Until then, most players and coaches discourage people like our noble poster from providing impetus and motive for other teams to kick the crap out of them, no matter what star players are on one of the lines...

That being said, once again, we're happy to see a new team fill out the league, happier to see two new teams and also happy to see an experimental new schedule -- and we're all anxious for the first puck to drop and get it on...

Rusty
(Login greenandblack)
BC Senior Forum Mods

Re: Great news from Lac La Hache

No score for this post
August 30 2011, 5:18 PM 

I'm deleting your posts, because they are full of inappropriate language. Keep it clean and you can post as many of your stupid comments as you want.

dev
(Login devildemon2210)

Re: Great news from Lac La Hache

No score for this post
August 30 2011, 9:57 PM 

look "pal", if you accuse me for being a great die hard fan and being happy about an expansion franchise in this great high calibre league then im guilty as charged. i appologize for my "language" but sometimes i just get excited and blow a gasget or 2, not to mention being hammerd every time i comeon here but you guys know im just a fan and lovin every mnute on if. all i gotta say is tomahawks are gonna be an exciting team to watch and hopefully we triumph in a way that is best explained with a CIHL title on our belt. i think this "feat" is possible with our talent and heart plus our drive and determination

guilty as charged

dev

Kitimatfan
(Login kitimatfan)

Fans with blown gaskets...

No score for this post
August 31 2011, 12:53 AM 

exist in every CIHL community -- and they are allowed to get as excited as they want about a new team in their territory and the really do# as they wish...

Most of them, however don't zoom out on an potentially contentious chat-trash Forums where some other hockey opinion exist -- and openly discount and disrespect the opposition before the pock drops.

Then essentially guaranteeing the team the provincial Coy Cup om the open chat Forum and commit that new team -- sight unseen, basically -- and commit them to winning the top spot in AA senior hockey in B.C. in their first season - that's all.

Doing something like that is fun -- but sadly, it can put you in bad company if it reminds other people of Stamps1 -- ooh, ugly memories.

There really are teams which see beyond the addition of new teams and try to anticipsye what'll happen based on knowledge of the rest of the league

dev
(Login devildemon2210)

Re: Fans with blown gaskets...

No score for this post
September 1 2011, 8:34 PM 

Look "buddy", you don't know anything about this team. you don't know what the buzz is like in the hache right now... The rumours, the excitment. I know what this team is capable of when its all said and done. you have a great franchise there in kitimat, so i understand you would be defensive being the "best", but you better watch out for this organization because like i have said before we don't stop when we see numbers on the back of those jerseys.

im a hardcore tomahawks fan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement