Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

October 31 2011 at 10:00 AM
No score for this post
  (Login devildemon2210)
from IP address 174.7.65.168

WHO IS "DEFAULT PLAYER" # 00 on Omineca... Another pointstreak error just saying

http://pointstreak.com/prostats/teamplayerstats.html?teamid=81504&seasonid=7690

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login devildemon2210)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 10:02 AM 

oh ya and to all those cutting down the t hawks, ya they're having a rough season so far but not all our guys have been there for the team and our defence is lacking for sure that's our major downfall.. our netminding aint too bad but our tenders are getting hung out to dry due to poor D... I think its time to spend some cash and bring in a shutdown pairing to the Tomahawks... I may just know the guys too

ZOOIE2001
(Login ZOOIE2001)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 10:12 AM 

My guess would be the player fault scored a goal when Rupert forfeited their game showing a 1-0 win. That way it doesn't show a goal for a registered played going to stats.

Current Topic - Untitled
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement