Welcome to the BC Senior Hockey fan forum. This is a place to follow your favorite Senior hockey teams in the Central Interior Hockey League and the rest of the the Province. The only rule on here is that you keep your posts clean. Remember this is a place for every member of the family.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kitimat @ Smithers

February 18 2013 at 9:04 AM
No score for this post
Alwaysademon  (Login Alwaysademon)
from IP address 206.48.240.167

Having travelled to Smithers to watch the game, I want to congratulate the Smithers Steelheads on a very impressive win. They played a solid game from start to finish, and did not give Kitimat any room or time to create much offence. I want to recognize the play of rookie goaltender, Tyson Craven, he played an incredible game and had it not been for his solid tending, the score could have easily been double digits! I also want to recognize the superb job of the officials. Cory Martins demonstrated again why he is the "premier" official in the league. Good job Cory! Good luck to both the Smithers Steelheads and the Williams Lake Stampeders in the CIHL finals!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement