<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Update on Bryant C Collins

July 17 2012 at 4:53 PM
No score for this post
Jennifer Pickard  (Login britmick2001)
from IP address 98.24.248.59

Hello, i have been doing research in reguards to my father Bryant C Collins. I have found a few websites where it would like to update any information reguarding him. I believe this page website would like to know how he is doing. He lives in North Carolina now, and i will post my email address if you would like for me to give him any contact information. He is not a computer type person, because if he was he would be interested in this website as well. Thanks Jennifer Pickard britmick2001@yahoo.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

George Neville
(Premier Login geoneville)
Owner

B C Collins

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 11:57 AM 

Jennifer we are pleased you found us. I spent some time with your Dad not too long ago I will respond further by private email.

George Neville

http://alphareconassociation.org
administrator@alphareconassociation.org

Pete Peterson
(Login Mustanger7)

LOOKING FOR BC COLLINS

No score for this post
November 25 2013, 7:55 PM 

Hi my name is Pete Peterson, I served with B C at Camp Lejeune in the early 60's in 2nd Battalion 2nd Marines and if memory serves me we both as Cpls transferred to 1st Battalion 2nd Marines for a Med Cruise. We both went to Vietnam but to different units. I lost track of him until the 70's when as a Captain I was on a Gy/Sgt Selection Board as a member. When we (the promotion board) were going through the 03 MOS Field I was given his Record Book to review for promotion to Gy/Sgt and then brief his case to the board. Because of some Drill Field issues I had to brief him by exception even thought he had fallen in the automatic select group. The President of the Board a Colonel and the rest of the board had been made aware of the fact that I knew him, I recommended that he be selected for Gy/Sgt and was pleased that the entire board agreed with my recommendation. I've wondered about him over the years and would like a chance to say hello. Respectfully submitted Major Charles R Peterson (Pete)

SgtMaj. Jim Butler (Ret.)
(no login)

"BC" Collins obit

No score for this post
February 14 2015, 2:09 PM 

In Memory of
Bryant "BC" Charles Collins
November 8, 1944 - February 12, 2015
Obituary

Bryant "BC" Charles Collins, 70 of Jacksonville, passed away Thursday evening at Onslow Memorial Hospital. Bryant was a proud member of the United States Marine Corps for 20 years, was the recipient of the Navy Cross and Navy Commendation Medal among many others, and he loved his family, country, and Corps.
He is preceded in death by his wife Wendy Collins, his parents Edward and Minerva Collins, and his sister Margaret Collins.
Bryant is survived by his son Donald D. Collins (Lindsay) of Jacksonville, daughters Jennifer Pickard (Fred III) of Jacksonville, and Amanda Collins of Connecticut, brother Michael Collins of Connecticut, sisters Patricia Anadio of Georgia and Rosanne Sagaitis of New York, and his grandchildren David Bryant Collins, Michael Pickard, Brittney Pickard, and Fred Pickard IV.
A visitation will be held on Monday evening from 5 – 7 PM at Johnson Funeral Home of Jacksonville. A funeral service will be held at 7 PM following the visitation. Burial will take place Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM at Coastal Carolina Veteran's Cemetery of Jacksonville.
Arrangements by Johnson Funeral Home of Jacksonville

Pete Peterson
(Login Mustanger7)

LOOKING FOR BC COLLINS

No score for this post
November 25 2013, 7:53 PM 

Hi my name is Pete Peterson, I served with B C at Camp Lejeune in the early 60's in 2nd Battalion 2nd Marines and if memory serves me we both as Cpls transferred to 1st Battalion 2nd Marines for a Med Cruise. We both went to Vietnam but to different units. I lost track of him until the 70's when as a Captain I was on a Gy/Sgt Selection Board as a member. When we (the promotion board) were going through the 03 MOS Field I was given his Record Book to review for promotion to Gy/Sgt and then brief his case to the board. Because of some Drill Field issues I had to brief him by exception even thought he had fallen in the automatic select group. The President of the Board a Colonel and the rest of the board had been made aware of the fact that I knew him, I recommended that he be selected for Gy/Sgt and was pleased that the entire board agreed with my recommendation. I've wondered about him over the years and would like a chance to say hello. Respectfully submitted Major Charles R Peterson (Pete)

Fred Fitzgerald
(no login)

I knew your dad.

No score for this post
February 25 2016, 6:18 PM 

I had the privilege of sharing my adult beverages the evening of 10 Nov 83 in Beirut Lebanon. In attendance Capt Dale Dye (yup the movie guy) your dad ad myself At the time SSgt Fitzgerald.
Your dad instantly became my hero. For the next 15 years as a Warrant Officer through Captain, I would hold my SNCO and NCO's to your dads integrity, esprit de corps, and courage.

Semper Fidelis,
Fred Fitzgerald Capt (ret)
Fwfitz@gmail.com

Fred Fitzgerald
(no login)

I knew your dad.

No score for this post
February 25 2016, 6:21 PM 

I had the privilege of sharing many adult beverages the evening of 10 Nov 83 in Beirut Lebanon. We celebrated in Capt Dale Dye (yup the movie guy) tent in attendance was Dye, your dad and myself, At the time SSgt Fitzgerald.
Your dad instantly became my hero. For the next 15 years as a Warrant Officer through Captain, I would hold my SNCO and NCO's to your dads integrity, esprit de corps, and courage.

Semper Fidelis,
Fwfitz@gmail.com

Fred Fitzgerald
(no login)

I knew your dad.

No score for this post
February 25 2016, 6:21 PM 

I had the privilege of sharing many adult beverages the evening of 10 Nov 83 in Beirut Lebanon. We celebrated in Capt Dale Dye (yup the movie guy) tent in attendance was Dye, your dad and myself, At the time SSgt Fitzgerald.

Semper Fidelis,
Fwfitz@gmail.com

Gorge Neville
(Premier Login geoneville)
Owner

I knew your Dad

No score for this post
February 25 2016, 10:18 PM 

Fred - thanks for sharing your memories of BC Collins.

George
http://alphareconassociation.org
administrator@alphareconassociation.org

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum